... Providing the Right Climate for Business since 1935
Gain a True “Comfort Level” from Your Mechanical Contractor
Managing a company is a tough job no matter how large or small a business it is. And nothing is more critical to your everyday operations than reliable, effective, cost-efficient climate control.
Air Comfort Corporation is a full-service industrial and commercial HVAC provider specializing in a complete range of products and services, including comprehensive year-round preventive maintenance programs and emergency service, as well as design/build installation of equipment for new construction, and retrofits of existing mechanical systems.
Founded in 1935 as an engineering company and equipment distributor, Air Comfort’s mission is to work closely with customers to provide a true “comfort level” for their businesses, with uninterrupted performance and round-the-clock reliability. To accomplish our goal, we use only the highest quality equipment, installed and serviced by a team of some of the top experts in the mechanical services industry.
To talk to one of our knowledgeable experts, call us at 708-345-1900.
• Certified by the Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA)as an MSCA Star contractor....(learn more)
• A Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Mechanical Contractor – an internationally recognized certification system that measures performance across all the metrics including energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction…(learn more)
• A Member of the Mechanical Contractors Association (MCA), mechanical contractors dedicated to making their companies, and the industry, better in everything they do…(learn more)
Click Here to Visit our Weather Station and listen to our Commercial Spots on AM560 Sponsoring AccuWeather or Click Here to go to AM560 Air Comfort AccuWeather
Air Comfort says goodbye to Dennis Jungmann. A team leader and service technician with Air Comfort for 50 years his retirement is well deserved. He was a fountain of knowledge and a dedicated employee. All though we wish him well he will definitely be missed by his coworkers and customers. “I have worked with Denny […]
Don Perez, sheet metal superintendent, displays Air Comfort’s 2015 Safety Excellence Award. The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) has recognized Air Comfort for our dedication and commitment to safety and health with our participation in the Safety Excellence Award’s Program. At Air Comfort we always strive to achieve excellence in all areas of the industry!
- Air Conditioning
- Process Piping Systems
- DDC Controls
- Design Build
- Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Service
- Air Testing and Balancing
- National and Regional Service
Copyright © 2012 · Air Comfort