Becoming compliant with the R22 refrigeration phaseout when you don’t understand the pros and cons of various systems can create problems in your facility’s systems. Air Comfort offers full-service refrigerant assessments and installations that can help guide your company in making the right decision for your system. If you’re using an R22 refrigerant, or don’t know if your system uses R22, it’s imperative that you work to find an alternative or ask a knowledgeable business like Air Comfort for an evaluation. We offer environmentally responsible solutions for your refrigerant phase out.
The R22 refrigerant system that once was commonplace is being phased out worldwide due to harmful environmental factors. Retrofitting or replacing your outdated system is necessary to set your facility up for future success and reduce your negative impact on the environment.
Our comprehensive refrigerant phaseout solutions take the following into account:
- Efficiency — Your new system will last a long time
- Safety — Keep your employees safe and your facility free from harmful toxins
- Environmental Impact — Reduce your negative impact on the environment
- Chemical Properties — Imperative for safety standards
- Budgetary Restrictions — We find a solution that’s right for your budget
- Equipment Sizing — Find the right size system for your current infrastructure
Is your system ready for the future?
Air Comfort provides up-to-date, industry-standard refrigerants.
Call Air Comfort Today for Quality Service
Finding a solution for your R22 refrigerant phaseout doesn’t have to be a headache. Air Comfort’s team of experienced technicians provide detailed evaluations and assessments to find a solution that works perfectly for your facility without costing a fortune. For quality care at an affordable price, reach out to the reliable technicians at Air Comfort.