Air Comfort professionals are the HVAC experts in Chicago because, with a full in-house team and decades of experience, we have a proven track record of services businesses can rely on. Outside of our comprehensive suite of HVAC services, we deliver two distinct advantages to our clients. First is our ability to mobilize our team to your project on short notice. Second is our in-house engineering staff that enables us to work without subcontractors to create an affordable solution for your facility.
Businesses of all sizes in Chicago rely on Air Comfort for a wide range of HVAC services, including:
- Heating and Cooling – From installation and design to ongoing preventative maintenance, Air Comfort offers a truly holistic solution that is designed for each unique facility. Our experienced staff has seen it all, enabling us to offer tailored services.
- Emergency Service – No one wants to face an HVAC disaster, like a shutdown during a frigid Chicago cold snap, but Air Comfort has your back with 24/7 emergency service.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication – We offer custom, specialty metal fabrication services to meet the specific demands of your facility.
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts – Air Comfort ensures your systems are operating at peak efficiency year after year, mitigating the risk of disastrous shutdowns, and lowering the cost of future repairs.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) – Building automation in Chicago, a city with a particularly variable climate, is essential to maintain efficiency throughout the year. BAS helps maintain comfort while ensuring systems aren’t using more energy than they need.
- Auditing and Benchmarking – We’ll get a handle on the status of your current system before a project begins to check feasibility, potential positive outcomes, and the current health of your overall system.